Monday 26 March 2012

Welcome

Welcome to AlcoLoL!

Here you will find alcoholic drinks and cocktails themed around the League of Legends Champions.
There are currently (to date) 95 Champions in LoL. I will be trying to create a drink for each champion but obviously this is going to take time. I will looking at releasing a new drink every 1-2 weeks depending. Not all of these drinks will be complete originals. Some will be new takes on classic drinks.

Now sit back, raise a glass and enjoy! And remember, drink responsibly!

8 comments:

  1. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Me and my friends have been looking for good drinks for playing slosh ops on lol. I can't wait for rammus and fizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Ever. OMG. Can't wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gotta make a singed drink >.>

    and as much as he likes drinking poison, dont put bleach in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends and I are loving this blog. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This, right here, is the best thing in the history of anything! I thing a whimsy binge is in order...

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now to play drunken league. :)
    Perhaps an Ashe drink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to find the right combonation for Ashe at the moment.

      Delete